Are u a foreign students who want to study in Ireland? application for the Government Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship is now open. The Government of Ireland is pleased to invite high performing student who wish to enroll for their degree in Ireland.
The government scholarship is a highly competitive program and awards will be given based on academic merit. The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is an established national initiative, funded by the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science, and managed by the Council. The scholarship program provides fund that will reach a maximum of €28,000 per annum consisting of a stipend of €19,000 per annum, a contribution to fees (up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum for non-EU fees) and eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 per annum.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Ireland
Name of Institution(s): Higher Institutions in Ireland
Scholarship Worth: Up to €28,000 per annum
Number of Scholarships: Not Stated (Several)
Study Level: Postgraduate (Master’s, Doctorate)
Nationality: International Students
Interested applicants for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarships must meet the following criteria:
- There is no age limit for applicants to be eligible for either programme type.
- Candidates must be affiliated with an eligible Irish higher education institution or research-performing organisation.
- Applications will only be accepted in either the Irish or English language
- Candidates must not have had two previous unsuccessful applications to the relevant programme, including to strategic partner themes.
- All candidates will be required to complete and pass an eligibility quiz on the
online application system prior to accessing an application form
- It is important for candidates to read the call for application for the full eligibility conditions
Interested applicants are advised to read the 2024 call documentation and complete the eligibility form to begin application. Candidates must create and submit their forms via the online system before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 12 October 2023