This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Fully Funded Kader Asmal Postgraduate Fellowship, Ireland 2024-25
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Fully Funded Kader Asmal Postgraduate Fellowships, Ireland 2024-25:
- Funding is full
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- International Students students are eligible
- All postgraduate applicants are eligible
South African students may apply for the Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme, a fully-funded scholarship opportunity, to pursue master’s-level studies in Ireland’s renowned higher education institutions.
Also Apply: Fully Funded Irish Government Fellows Programme For Africans, Ireland 2024-25
Early- to mid-career professionals from qualified nations who have leadership potential can take advantage of a distinguished, top-notch education that builds capacity through the Ireland Fellows Programme. It gives chosen students the chance to enroll in a fully financed, one-year master’s program at an Irish higher education institution (HEI). The prize includes program fees, travel, lodging, and living expenses. Each year, eligible master’s level programs in Ireland begin in August or September and last between 10 and 16 months, depending on the program.
- Application deadline is July 31, 2023.
Fully Funded Kader Asmal Postgraduate Fellowships, Ireland 2024-25 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- Agriculture, health, education, human rights, computer science, engineering, business and more
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- application costs for universities, tuition, test fees, and other fees
- economy travel to and from your home nation to Ireland; lodging; and settling-in, book, and study allowances
- a monthly stipend to cover additional living expenses, as well as the price of applying for a student visiting visa or entrance clearance
Fully Funded Kader Asmal Postgraduate Fellowships, Ireland 2024-25 is for postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Fully Funded Kader Asmal Postgraduate Fellowships, Ireland 2024-25:
- Have a minimum of two years of considerable work experience directly related to your intended program(s) of study;
- Be a resident of South Africa.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) from an accredited and government-recognized higher education institution, which is equivalent to a first- or second-class honors grade one (a second-class honors grade two may be accepted if the applicant has a significant amount of directly relevant work experience).
- It has to have been given out no earlier than 2012, or during the previous 12 years.
- Not already own a master’s degree or a higher certification.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Please adhere to the application requirements.
- We will only accept online Stage 1 applications. Please use the link to apply. Once final judgments have been made, Canon Collins Trust will get in touch with you to let you know whether you were successful or failed at Stage 1. Please refrain from contacting the Irish Embassy in any other way at this time.
Please click the Fully Funded Kader Asmal Postgraduate Fellowships, Ireland 2024-25 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Fully Funded Kader Asmal Postgraduate Fellowships, Ireland
- It is a postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Accredited Ireland Universities
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here