KPMG Undergraduate Scholarships Programme is pleased to announce that applications are now open to interested candidates who wish to enroll for their degree program.
Successful candidates are awarded with full scholarships covering fees, school hostel accommodation and academic material (books) expenses only. The KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship Programme is aimed at providing awards for indigenous students who wish to pursue their tertiary education.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): KPMG, Nigeria
Name of Institution(s): Tertiary Institution across Nigeria
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Nigerian Students
To be considered for the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship Programme, candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English) in One (1) sitting
- Applicants must possess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Applicants must be in 100/ 200L as at the time of application
- Candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Must achieved an academic standing of a first-class or strong second-class upper, as a minimum, in any discipline
- The minimum CGPA sought is of 4.0. of 5.0
- Applicants must demonstrate leadership capabilities and resultant impact.
Interested applicants who wish to participate in the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarships Programme should enusre they apply online by logging in, fill and submit the application form. Applicants who are short-listed for the selection stage will be required to provide their curriculum vitae, full academic transcript, O’Level Certificate – WASSCE/NECO and Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Applicants are to upload your CV (Maximum 10mb), upload your UMTE/JAMB Score Slip (Maximum 10mb) and also upload your University Admission Letter (Maximum 10mb)
Application Deadline: September 27, 2023