Are you an international student wishing to enroll for your masters program in Beijing, China? The Schwarzman Scholarship Program will be pleased offer financial support to applicants around the world. the program is a fully funded one-year masters program.
The program is aimed at fostering relationship between China and the rest of the world and also the success of future leaders around the world. Applicants must have demonstrating extraordinary leadership skills, the ability to anticipate and act on trends and changes in their context, strong intellectual capacity, and exemplary character.
Award Sponsor(s): Schwarzman Scholars
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Name of Institution(s): Tsinghua University in Beijing
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (Amount Varies)
Number of Scholarship: Not Specified
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: All Nationalities
Applicants who are interested in this Schwarzman Scholars program must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must have an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must be 18-28 years of age as of August 1, 2024.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language, as all teaching will be conducted in English.
- If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application.
- This requirement is waived for applicants who studied at an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program.
- This requirement will also be waived for applicants who have studied in English for two or more years at a Master’s degree level or higher.
- Acceptable test options are: Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT). Minimum score 100. International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Minimum score 7. Cambridge English: Advanced (C1) or Cambridge English: Proficiency (C2). Minimum score 185.
Interested applicants must complete and submit their application online. The application must also be submitted in English. The online application may not be completed in one sitting; you may access, save, and continue work on your application as frequently as needed before submitting the application but must be completed before the deadline.
Application Deadline: 19 September, 2023