This is to bring to your notice the application window for the George L Clark Scholarship Fund at University of Texas at Austin, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the George L Clark Scholarship Fund at University of Texas at Austin, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate, Masters and PhD applicants are eligible
High achievers can apply for the merit-based George L. Clark Scholarship. workers, retired workers, and directors of MCorp and its affiliates or any successor businesses are granted special attention, as are they and their dependents.
Also Apply: Distinguished Freshman Award at University of Texas at Arlington, USA 2023-24
Application deadline is December 1, 2023.
George L Clark Scholarship Fund at University of Texas at Austin, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The scholarship consists of a tuiton fee waiver.
George L Clark Scholarship Fund at University of Texas at Austin, USA 2023-24 is for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the George L Clark Scholarship Fund at University of Texas at Austin, USA 2023-24
- Texas people who typically graduated in the top 10% of their high school class and who have a solid academic record, a history of leadership, and a commitment to the community. Awards may also be given to students who are already registered at The University, and they may be maintained for graduate and professional courses. Employees, retirees, and directors of MCorp, its affiliates, or any successor corporations are granted preference, as are they and their dependents.
- FAFSA required
- 3.25 GPA required to renew
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- ApplyTexas scholarship applications for freshmen must be finished and submitted by December 1 along with this certification by February 1.
- Applicants for transfers and current UT Austin students: Complete and submit this certification by April 1 after completing and submitting the Continuing and Transfer Student Scholarship application by March 15.
Please click the George L Clark Scholarship Fund at University of Texas at Austin, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
George L Clark Scholarship Fund at University of Texas at Austin, USA
- It is an Undergraduate, Masters and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by University of Texas at Austin
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here