Stony Brook University, USA is awarding an exciting scholarship opportunity to high achieving students who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
International students who are currently seniors in high school and have achieved a meritorious unweighted high school average are automatically considered for this four-year scholarship
- Applicants must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 at the end of each academic year.
- Applicants must hold excellent high school average.
- Applicants need to attain a minimum 1240-1420 SAT Score and 26-32 ACT Score.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (Internet-based) – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 105
- IB English Higher Level – 5
- AP English Language/Comp or Literature/Com exam – 3
- A -level (Advanced) English – C
- PTE Academic – 53
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application: Interested applicants can apply to SBU through Common Application, Coalition Application, or SUNY Application.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Leave a Comment