This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is full
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- International and domestic students students are eligible
- All undergraduate applicants are eligible
The application period for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (UGRAD) for the academic year 2023–2024 is now open. University students can compete for non-degree undergraduate study abroad opportunities in the US through the Global UGRAD program.
Also apply: Global Undergraduate Exchange Program, USA 2023-24
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (also known as the Global UGRAD Program) provides one semester scholarships to outstanding undergraduate students from around the world for non-degree full-time study combined with community service, professional development, and cultural enrichment.
- Application deadline is program and region-specific
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Fiji, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Macedonia, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The scholarship is fully funded.
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program, USA 2023-24 is for undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program, USA 2023-24:
- over 18 years of age;
- a citizen of a UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country;
- enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the UGRAD program;
- completed secondary education in their home country;
- a solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible);
- be able to begin studies in the United States in August 2023 or January 2024;
- eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program;
- cleared by a physician to participate in the program;
- committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Apply through the U.S. Embassy (Public Affairs Section) or Fulbright Commission in your home country.
Please click the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program, USA
- It is an undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by United States Department of States
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here