This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Government Of Canada Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at all participating universities
- International and domestic Students from all nationality are eligible
- All Fellowship and Postdoctoral students are eligible
International and domestic students are eligible to apply for Government Of Canada Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2023-24. The grant covers fellowships and postdoctoral programs in any subject taught at Canadian universities. The scholarship has an open deadline.
Read also: Upcoming: Chemical Rubber Company First-Year Chemistry Achievement Awards at King’s University, Canada 2023-24
The Application Deadline is open
The Government Of Canada Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2023-24, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students, and it is only available for the course below:
- Health research
- Natural sciences and/or engineering
- Social sciences and/or humanities
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
The Government Of Canada Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2023-24 provide up to 70,000 CAD in tuition fee waiver to help successful applicants which is taxable.
The Government Of Canada Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2023-24 is primarily Fellowship and Postdoctoral students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship program:
- Non-Canadian nationals and permanent residents may only hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at a Canadian institution.
- Applicants who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents who have a PhD, PhD-equivalent, or health professional degree from a foreign university are only eligible to undertake a Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship in a Canadian institution.
Also Check: Sauder Masters Scholarships at University of British Columbia, Canada 2023-24
- Applicants who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents and have a PhD, PhD-equivalent, or health professional degree from a Canadian university are eligible to hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at either a Canadian or an international institution.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Verify that you meet the eligibility requirements for the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program. No applications will be accepted if they do not meet all of the eligibility requirements.
Please click the Government Of Canada Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2023-24 application link to apply
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Government Of Canada Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2023-24
- Rhodes Trust Scholarships For African Students is a Postgraduate fellowship position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Government Of Canada
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- Rhodes Trust Scholarships For African Students s for African applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here