This is to bring to your notice the application window for the GSBS Research Scholarships at Texas Tech University, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about GSBS Research Scholarships at Texas Tech University, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- They accept all courses for this scholarship at Texas Tech University.
- International students are eligible
- All masters applicants are eligible
The many specializations and programs under GSBS provide the GSBS Competitive Scholarship for MS Students. Based on the money available and other variables chosen by each concentration/program, it is up to the concentration/program to decide how many scholarships will be awarded each year.
See also: Support for Creatives Scholarship at Higher Education Institutions in New York, USA 2023-24
There is no need for separate application forms or interviews because all accepted students are immediately given consideration for competitive scholarships. Winners of scholarships are notified by the GSBS office at the time of university enrollment.
Application deadline is September 1, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.
GSBS Research Scholarships at Texas Tech University, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Full Scholarship benefits were not disclosed.
GSBS Research Scholarships at Texas Tech University, USA 2023-24 is for Masters students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the GSBS Research Scholarships at Texas Tech University, USA 2023-24:
- Undergraduate GPAGRE
- Personal Interview (Optional)
- Letters of Recommendation
- To be eligible for the scholarship, students must continue to enroll full-time throughout the fall and spring semesters. A student will forfeit their scholarship for the following semester if they fail to maintain full-time status.
- Additionally, students must continue to make sufficient progress toward their degree plan and uphold good standing. A student will forfeit their scholarship for the next semester if they are placed on academic probation.
- If a student earns a semester GPA higher than a 3.0 during the semester in which the forfeited scholarship was awarded, the scholarship will be reissued.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Follow the link highlighted in the section below
Please click the GSBS Research Scholarships at Texas Tech University, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
GSBS Research Scholarships at Texas Tech University, USA ?
- It is an masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Texas Tech University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here