The Global Change Award 2022 is looking for early-stage ideas that can help create a sustainable fashion future. Ideas that can change the way fashion is seen, worn, and made. Do you have one?
- The idea’s potential to accelerate the shift from a linear to a planet positive fashion industry, to address the global commons and protect the planet and living conditions
- The idea’s potential to scale and create impact
- The financial viability of the idea
- The novelty of the idea
- How well suited the team is to make it happen
- Whether winning the grant would make a difference
- Share a grant of 1 million euros to develop your innovation.
- Access to the one-year-long tailormade GCA Impact Accelerator, provided by the H&M Foundation, Accenture and KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm. This includes support enabling the winners to accelerate towards scale and impact.
- Global visibility, recognition and validation.
- Once the Accelerator programme is up, all winners are invited to join the Alumni community with past GCA winners, who share tips, support and network with each other.
Application Deadline: October 20, 2021.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage
Leave a Comment