The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science is offering international students scholarships to study at TU Delft for the 2022 academic session.
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. Part of the scholarships are meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to study in Holland
Eligibility: Applicants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes with a bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands
Application Deadline: 1st February 2022 (23:59 CET)
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): The Netherlands
Number of Awards: 8 per faculty
Value and Duration of Award:
- € 5.000 in the first academic year for Non EEA students, as contribution to living expenses for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
- A candidate can be awarded multiple Holland Scholarships, based on merit, to a maximum of 3 (€15.000).
Method of Application: ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED MUST BE SUBMITTED AT ONCE with the MSc Application!
1. Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
3. Upload the Scholarship Application Form
4. Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to the indicated requirement and before the application deadline indicated above.Also Apply: Middle East Initiative Fellowship at Harvard University – USA 2021
To be considered for a scholarship, upload your reference letters and application form before you submit the application and before the scholarship deadline or have your referee/s send the letter/s before the scholarship deadline.
Reference letters will not be considered if you have already submitted your application or if uploaded/received after the scholarship deadline.
5. Upload the English language certificate
Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
Visit The Official Website For More Information