HAN University is offering the sum of € 2,500 for the second semester of the programme undertaken at the institution.
This scholarship has been established for students that do not secure a scholarship in the first year of their respective study programmes.
- Applicants must have not previously received a scholarship in the first semester of the applied programme.
- Applicants must possess a high school graduation degree or a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT score of ? 80 – 90 or higher
- IELTS score of 6.0 – 6.5 or higher
- Cambridge FCE Grade C minimum score 169 or Cambridge FCE Grade B minimum score 176
Eligible Countries: International Non-EU/EEA Countries
Type: Bachelor or Master
Value of Award: € 2,500
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Method of Application: First, the students need to apply for their preferred programme at HAN via StudieLink. Then, all students that apply and meet the scholarship criteria will be considered automatically, no separate application is required.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2022.