Indiana Tech offers scholarships to international students based on their past academic achievements. Academically strong students can be eligible for up to $13,000 per year.
This scholarship programme has specifically been organized for international students that want to join an undergraduate study programme at Indiana Tech.
- Applicants must be academically strong.
- Applicants must have completed the equivalency of U.S. high school or equivalent.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT- 70
- TOEFL Computer-Based – 173
- TOEFL Paper-Based- 523
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 48
- Duolingo English Test (DET) – 95
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $15,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Method of Application: Applicants need to make an admission application first, and among the applicants, students who meet the eligibility criteria for the award will automatically be considered.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official secondary school results (with certified translations and grading scale)
- Official university transcripts
- Current (within the last six months) official financial statement showing sufficient funds in USD
- Sponsor’s Affidavit of Financial Support
- Copy of official passport