This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Academic Excellence Scholarship at the University of Plymouth, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the International Academic Excellence Scholarship at the University of Plymouth, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- Courses at the School of Computer Science and Engineering
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Postgraduate applicants are eligible
The University of Plymouth offers scholarship programs to encourage exceptional accomplishment and assist with studying costs.
Also Apply: PlayStation Career Pathways Scholarship at University of Westminster, UK 2023-24
In any given academic year, students are only eligible to receive ONE scholarship of the greatest value. These scholarship programs are for students starting in the academic year 2023–2024. Please read our policy and process information before applying.
Application deadline is June 30 and November 30, 2023.
International Academic Excellence Scholarship at the University of Plymouth, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- 50% off your tuition fees.
- If your postgraduate degree is taught over two years, you may also receive:
- 50% off the successive year’s tuition fee if an overall grade of 70% or above is maintained.
International Academic Excellence Scholarship at the University of Plymouth, UK 2023-24 is for Postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Academic Excellence Scholarship at the University of Plymouth, UK 2023-24:
- Have a stellar academic record, which can be confirmed by looking through your records and using an Ecctis grade comparison tool.
- Fulfill our minimum English language standards.
- Possess a letter of offer, either unconditional or conditional, from the University of Plymouth.
- Finish filling out a scholarship application.
- Please be aware that programmes offered by the following schools are not included in the International Academic Excellence Scholarship scheme: Peninsula Dental School; Peninsula Medical School; School of Art, Design and Architecture; School of Biomedical Sciences; School of Health Professions; School of Nursing and Midwifery.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Step 1: Download our application for the International Academic Excellence Scholarship.
- Step 2: Complete the application form and gather the necessary paperwork.
- a replica of your letter of offer
- a copy of your most recent academic records
- one or two reference letters from credible sources to back up your application; each reference letter must be its own document that you included with your primary application for study.
- Step 3: Email your application and accompanying materials to [email protected] as attachments.
Please click the International Academic Excellence Scholarship at the University of Plymouth, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
International Academic Excellence Scholarship at the University of Plymouth, UK
- It is a Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the University of Plymouth.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here