Applications are invited for the International Business Scholarship Programmes which will be awarded to high achieving students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to attract international students into a degree at the University of Auckland Business School, enabling them to gain the skills and knowledge required to launch a business career.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must maintain a GPA of 5.00 (equivalent to a B average) in each quarter of study.
- Must be enrolled and have paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for full-time study in a Master of Management or Master of Professional Accounting at the University of Auckland Business School.
- Must be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to $32,000
Number of Awards: Varies
Eligible Field of Studies: Master of Management or Master of Professional Accounting
- 1 June 2023 (September intake)
- 18 January 2024 (April intake)