Kansas Wesleyan University – USA is offering a $10,000 (off-campus $7,000) scholarship opportunity to students who want to undergo a degree program at the institution.
Why you would like to study at Kansas Wesleyan University? Students can bring a variety of talents acquired outside of their studies to the university, which will help them achieve their career goals. Candidates will benefit from a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as first-rate teaching at this university.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, even transfer students.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants must meet the required TOEFL/IELTS scores for admissions listed below:
- TOEFL Paper Based Score: 550
- TOEFL Internet-Based Score: 79
- IELTS Score: 6.5
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: $10,000 (off-campus $7,000)
Number of Awards: Not Known
Me`thod of Application: Click Here to Apply
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- International Undergraduate Application Form
- High school/college transcripts
- Translation of transcripts
- Transcript evaluation
- Certified High School/College transcript copies
- Bank statement/ A certified bank letter showing available funds converted to US currency is acceptable
- Visa Information