The University of Houston-Clear Lake is providing educational funds for students to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Why study at the University of Houston-Clear Lake? At UHCL, you have the power to choose your own path to success, and it all starts with finding the perfect degree program for you. UHCL’s teacher-scholars offer high-quality, student-centered undergraduate and graduate programmes that prepare students to succeed in a competitive workplace and contribute meaningfully to their communities.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Graduate degree
Value of Awards: Educational fund
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application: In order to apply for the award, students are recommended to enroll in the undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the university. After that, applicants must follow these steps in the given below:
- Login to E-Services and click on “Admissions”
- Next click on “Apply for UHCL Scholarships”. Do not fill in any information at this point
- Click “Search”
- International Education Fee Award should pop up
- Do NOT click on “Apply”
- Click on “Details” to view the criteria
- Make sure you meet the criteria of the scholarship and prepare the required document before applying
- Next go back and click “Apply”. The aid year you are applying for is “2022”
- Answer the questions and download your document
- Once you click on “Apply” and submit the application you cannot go back to that specific scholarship so you must have documentation prepared before you “Apply”.
- A confirmation will appear when the application is submitted.