The Springfield College, USA is awarding a scholarship opportunity of $7,040 (or $28,160 over four years) covers the cost of a double room in selected residence halls on campus for four years.
The award is given to the first 25 international students who have been admitted to Springfield College, who are degree-seeking full-time students, and who have committed to attend Springfield College by submitting the enrollment deposit.
- Applicants must be degree-seeking and who have committed to attend Springfield College.
- Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate
- Applicants must have to submit the following scores:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) TOEFL-IBT, the minimum score needed for undergraduate: 69
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) IELTS, the minimum score needed for undergraduate: 6.0
- Submit an official report showing successful completion of a partner English language program in the United States.
Application Deadline: December 1
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $7,040 per year
Number of Awards: 25
Method of Application: Applicants can apply to Springfield College through the paper application or the Common Application and submit their paper application to Springfield College Doggett International Center 263 Alden Street Springfield, MA 01109-3737.