RMIT University is awarding the selected candidates a stipend of $32,841 per annum (pro-rata) for two years and also a Tuition Fee Scholarship to students who want to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, or international students meeting the minimum English language requirements.
- Applicants must have a first-class Honours or 2A Honours or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science.
- Applicants must provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master by Research
Value of Award: $32,841
Number of Awards: One
Eligible Field of Study: Students can undertake a master’s degree programme in Combustion Kinetics Measurements of Hydrogen Carrier Fuels Using Gas Dynamic Shock Waves at RMIT.
Method of Application: Applicants must first apply for admission using the RMIT Online Portal. Students interested in applying for the scholarship must submit the following documents in a mail to [email protected].
Application Deadline: The applications process, which commenced 1st November 2021, is still ongoing and will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Leave a Comment