The University of Reading is providing the selected student’s scholarships to cover the cost of a degree study in Meteorology.The University of Reading’s Scholarship Scheme offers two funding opportunities:
- Centenary Scholarships – To mark the upcoming 100th anniversary of their Royal Charter, the University is offering 100 scholarships for which all master’s students are eligible to apply. These awards have been allocated to particular countries.
- Subject Scholarships – These awards are provided by most of their Schools and are course–specific. Students may be considered for both this scholarship and the Centenary Scholarship.
- Applicants must have enrolled and been accepted at Reading for one of the eligible programmes.
- Applicants must possess a good honors degree (2.2 or above), or equivalent from a university outside the UK, in a mathematical/physical science or a closely related subject.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: 4
Eligible Field of Studies: MSc Applied Meteorology and MSc. Atmosphere, Oceans, and Climate programme at Reading are eligible to apply for.
Method of Application: Students can log in to the online application portal of the university and make their application.
Application Deadline: UK students and international students must submit their applications by 1st August 2022 and 1st June 2022, respectively.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Leave a Comment