This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International PG Funding Sub-Saharan African Students at SOAS University of London, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International PG Funding Sub-Saharan African Students at SOAS University of London, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at SOAS University of London
- International students are eligible
- All Postgraduate applicants are eligible
Do not wait too long to submit an application for an international postgraduate scholarship if you are from Sub-Saharan Africa and are thinking about pursuing a master’s degree in the UK. Students can enroll in this program to study at SOAS University of London, one of the top universities in the UK.
See also: TFJSR Scholarship For High-achieving Asian Students at the University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24
International students from Sub-Saharan African nations who begin postgraduate degree programs in 2023 are eligible for the opportunity. The 2023 program is intended to recognize outstanding academic achievement among newly categorized Sub-Saharan African abroad fee-paying students.
Application deadline May 31, 2023.
International PG Funding Sub-Saharan African Students at SOAS University of London, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for the International PG Funding:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The SOAS University of London will grant a postgraduate student a £5,000 scholarship as a fee waiver. The following selection criteria will be used to award scholarships: A 500-word supporting statement and academic merit with at least a 2:1 degree or an equivalent international qualification.
International PG Funding Sub-Saharan African Students at SOAS University of London, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Postgraduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International PG Funding Sub-Saharan African Students at SOAS University of London, UK 2023-24:
- I’ve applied for a September start date for a Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree (the scholarship selection panel will only be able to award a scholarship to those applicants who have received an offer by the 31st of May)
- categorized as a Sub-Saharan African overseas fee-paying student
- For the Middle East and North Africa, applicants from Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, and Egypt should apply. Scholarship
- A excellent second-class honors bachelor’s degree in a topic related to the program being pursued from a UK university is the minimum requirement for applicants, as is an overseas equivalent.
- Let’s say a candidate doesn’t have a bachelor’s degree in the required field. Then, before enrolling in the Master’s program, they might have to finish a qualifying year or a one-year diploma.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The online form must be used to apply for the international postgraduate scholarship.
- Prior to completing a scholarship application, applicants must submit an application for admission. Through a postgraduate application system available online, they can apply for Taught Masters programs.
- Every year on November 1st, the admissions cycle starts. The application date for a taught master’s program is July 31, 2023.
- Supporting records: To support their application, applicants must provide all of the following documentation:
- CV or resume with a supporting statement of about 1,000 words
- supplementary materials, such as a transcript or a degree certificate
- proof of your ability to speak English
- Minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent is required for admission. See the whole list of criteria here.
- English proficiency is a requirement for admission, and applicants must provide documentation of their present level of English ability.
Please click the International PG Funding Sub-Saharan African Students at SOAS University of London, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
International PG Funding Sub-Saharan African Students at SOAS University of London, UK ?
- It is an Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at SOAS University of London.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Leave a Comment