This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International PhD Position In Physical Musicality at Bond University, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International PhD Position In Physical Musicality at Bond University, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Physical musicality: Optimising lived experience among older adult at Bond University
- International students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
Bond University is thrilled to invite an exceptional PhD student to apply for International PhD Positions in Physical Musicality in Australia for the academic year 2023-2024.
See also: International Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Coral Reef Eco-Morphodynamics at University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24
This PhD funding opportunity is accessible to all foreign and local candidates planning to enroll at Bond University. The prize includes a $35,000 yearly stipend, OHC, and project management.
Application deadline is January 15, 2023.
International PhD Position In Physical Musicality at Bond University, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Physical musicality: Optimising lived experience among older adult
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The successful candidates will receive a PhD stipend of $35,000 per year for three years, Overseas Health Cover for overseas PhD scholarship holders, the option to engage in an ARC-funded study, and PhD supervision.
International PhD Position In Physical Musicality at Bond University, Australia 2023-24 is primarily for PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International PhD Position In Physical Musicality at Bond University, Australia 2023-24
- Applicants must have experience with quantitative research as well as a keen interest in music and health. Applicants with suitable backgrounds from other fields may also apply.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Candidates must first apply for admission on the university’s website. Students interested in applying can email Damian Cox at [email protected] for application details.
- Documents in Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- A thorough curriculum vitae
- a duplicate of academic transcripts (or if you studied at Bond, your student number)
- A brief statement (no more than one page) outlining your qualifications to work on this project.
- Requirements for Admission: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree with honours or a Masters of Research with research experience and training.
- Language Requirements: Students must submit the following English language competency exam results:
- TOEFL IBT
Please click the International PhD Position In Physical Musicality at Bond University, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International PhD Position In Physical Musicality at Bond University, Australia ?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Bond University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here