The John Tyler Community College Foundation offers scholarships exclusively for Tyler students like you! The Foundation typically awards more than $250,000 in scholarship funding each year with awards ranging from $500 to $4,000 for the academic year.
Why choose to study at the John Tyler Community College? John Tyler Community College provides quality educational opportunities that inspire student success and community vitality. The university strives to provide an environment that is enriching to all by understanding and appreciating our dimensions of diversity, becoming global citizens, and welcoming new ways of engaging the unique contributions of all people.
- Applicants must have in-state fees status.
- Applicants must be current or prospective students planning to attend Tyler during the upcoming academic year- current high school students planning to start at Tyler after graduation are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have applied for the fall semester.
- Applicants must have earned a 2.5 minimum cumulative grade point average.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements of the college.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $4,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Applicants are encouraged to apply online for admission at JTCC. Students must submit an essay as part of their application package to b considered.
Application Deadline: 15th April 2022.