SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences is currently offering partial scholarships to financially support first-year students of the institution.
Why choose to study with SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences? Berlin University of Applied Sciences is very students centric. The teachers at SRH are not lecturers but life coaches for the students that help them develop specialized knowledge and improve their soft skills.
- Applicants must have been accepted into the applied programme.
- Applicants must hold a renowned bachelor’s degree and prove academic excellence to be admitted in SRH Berlin University.
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL 87 ibt
- TOEFL 79 – 86 ibt (with additional agreement)
- TOEIC 785 (Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150)
- IELTS (academic) 6.5 average – please see Language Centre guidelines if results differ
- CAE (grade A, B, or C)
- CPE (grade A, B, or C)
- FCE (grade A, B, or C)
- Pearson English Test Academic (PTE-A) 59 points
- Linguaskill: 176 – 184 (CES) – all four skills required
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Masters
Value of Award: 50% Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application: Students must visit the application portal of the university and submit their admission applications.
Application Deadline: There are no application deadlines for study programmes at SRH. Students are, however, advised to apply four months before the commencing of their respective semesters. A scholarship application must be made in 2 weeks upon receiving the invitation to apply.