UNSW is offering a 15% contribution towards the tuition fee each term for the complete duration of the course undertaken.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? The university has introduced outstanding education and showed a commitment to advancing a just society. UNSW also holds an international reputation for providing exceptional leading research and education. It carefully shapes the global leaders of tomorrow.
- Applicants must be commencing full-time study as a new student at UNSW.
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree with first-class Honours or a master’s degree with the same regard.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 64
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 180
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Diploma, Undergraduate, or Postgraduate
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Interested applicants must apply for admission through the university’s online portal. To apply to win the award, students must submit a 500-word personal statement outlining their reasons for the proposed study programme at UNSW and submit it at the time of application.
- 2nd term will close on 31st March 2022
- 3rd term will close on 31st July 2022