The cost of your education is an important factor to you—and it’s important to us, too. Mount Mercy offers generous scholarships to help make your education affordable.
This renewable grant can be taken for up to 4 years against pursuing an undergraduate study programme at Mt. Mercy. International freshman and transfer students are both eligible to apply for this $22,000 scholarship.
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students at Mount Mercy University, USA.
- Applicants must have attained a CGPA of 2.50 – 2.75 and submit ACT and SAT scores.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL: 550 PBT, 213 CBT, 79 IBT
- IELTS: 6
- STEP: Eiken (Grade 1)
- PTE-Academic: Minimum score of 53 (no subscore below 51 for reading, listening, and speaking)
- Duolingo: 50 or higher
Application Deadline: All application documents must be submitted, and admission application must be completed by 2nd January 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $22,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Applicants must have submitted an online application first in order to be considered for the scholarship award.