There are affordable universities in Australia and still have high rankings that are pleased to assist international students financially who wish to pursue their academic career.
There are many affordable institutions that are willing to provide an experience/ adventure for international students by providing them scientific research and also being that the country is at the forefront of new technological developments and innovations.
Reasons Why You Should Consider Choosing Australia?
- The Australian education sector world-leading education institutions, first-class training facilities, and exceptional lecturers and student support services. It is known over the years for setting international educational standards for excellence.
- International students choosing to study in Australia comes with so many benefits because it offers world-class education with rich educational and research initiatives, laid-back nature, friendly disposition and high standard of living.
- They have high global rankings of Times Higher Education, QS and Shanghai Rankings, a handful number of Australian institutions have always made the list of the world’s top 100 universities.
- There is also the study and work system in place for international students coming to Australia to study, I guess this has form the basis of choice for most international students.
- Here is this fun part, there are affordable institutions in Australia for International Students in addition to numerous awards by government, companies, philanthropies and institutions awarded to international students yearly based on need.
- They are highly globally ranked institution.
- The cost of living is affordable compared to some other foreign countries like UK.
- There is diversity of education given that institutions in Australia offer a wide variety of courses and degrees.
- It provides Work Experience and several valuable skills.
List of Some Affordable Institutions in Australia
University of Divinity
- Average Tuition fee: AUD 14,688 (USD $10,400)
University of Wollongong
- Average undergraduate fees: AUD 14,000 (USD $10,100)
- Average graduate fees: AUD 8,000 (USD $5,700)
Western Sydney University
- Average Undergraduate Fee: AUD 26,000 (USD $18,700)
- Average Graduate Fee: AUD 14,000 (USD $10,100)
Charles Darwin University
- Average Undergraduate Fee: AUD 25,000 (USD 18,000)
- Average Graduate Fee: AUD 15,000 (USD 10,800)
Federation University of Australia
- Average Undergraduate fee: AUD 22,000 (USD $15,800)
- Average Graduate Fee: AUD 12,500 (USD $8,900)
Interested Applicants must meet the following requirements:ADVERTISEMENT
- Interested applicants must have prove of previous academic certificates. These certificates should be recognized globally as being original with official stamps and signatures.
- Applicants must have proof of English language proficiency
- Applicants must have certified true copies of all academic Official Transcripts:
- Recommendation letters are also important in other to access the ability of the student in completing tasks and assignments.
- Applicants should choose their course and preferred institution.
- Candidates are expected to apply afterwards
- Then wait for your application to be processed
- If your application for admission is successful, you will be given an offer letter and an acceptance form.