Berea College Scholarships is a 100% tuition free award for international students who want to enroll for a degree program. No student in Berea College pays tuition fee.
Students who come to Berea, will surely be welcomed and the Intuition has a good record of welcoming students of all nationalities, religious faiths, races, and ethnicities. The scholarship scheme covers 100% funding to all enrolled international students for the first year of enrolment and this award consists of costs of tuition, room, board, and fees. The main objective of this program is to provide financial assistance to interested applicants and help them pursue their dream.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Berea College, USA
Name of Intuition(s): Berea College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: 100% of tuition costs
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Applicants who are interested in this program must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants to Berea College must be students who have strong academic potential and financial need. Most of Berea College students score between 20 and 30 on the ACT (or SAT equivalent) and have a cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.0 in a strong college prep curriculum. Students may take either the ACT or SAT.
- community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- Applicant are expected to have som enecessary documents like:
- International Application for Admission and Scholarship form.
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Copy of official secondary school records. DO NOT SEND ORIGINALS.
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.
- Copy of official scores from at least one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT. You should register and take the test early in order include a copy of your scores in your packet and to meet the deadline.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Berea College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Interested applicants who were not able to submit their application packet via postal mail as of November 1 should email [email protected] to request an alternative submission method. There will be no requests for exceptions to the mailing requirement will be granted prior to the deadline November 1.
Application Deadline: November 30 (Annually)