The Shandong University – China is offering a scholarship opportunity to students who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The aim of Shandong University Scholarship for International Students (hereinafter refers to SDU Scholarship) is to financially support outstanding new international students. Every year, a number of outstanding undergraduates, masters, and doctoral students are selected as winners.
- Applicants must have excellent academic performance and strong scientific research skills.
- Applicants must hold a high school graduate or an equivalent qualification and be under the age of 25 when applying for Bachelor programs, or a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification and be under the age of 35 when applying for Master programs, or a Master’s degree or an equivalent qualification and be under the age of 40 when applying for Ph.D. programs.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English/Chinese language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- 210 points or above in the HSK 4 test when applying for Bachelor programs
- 180 points or above in the HSK 5 test when applying for Master programs
- 180 points or above in the HSK 6 test when applying for Ph.D. programs
Application Deadline: March 31, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor, Master, or PhD
Value of Award: Tuition fee and Monthly stipend
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Method of Application: Applicants must log in to the SDU Online Application System for International Students to complete the application. The Application Form for Shandong University Scholarship for International Students is required to be filled in English or Chinese separately.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Leave a Comment