This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the International Students Scholarships at the University of Rennes, France 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take biology and environment, health, physics, chemistry, mechanics, mathematics, computer sciences, electronics, law, economics, management and philosophy courses at University of Rennes
- International students are eligible
- All masters students are eligible
The University of Rennes 1 has launched a Master’s Scholarships for international students in France for the academic year 2022-2023 in order to encourage advanced research and international openness.
This scholarship is only available to international students who have completed a master’s degree program in biology and the environment, health, physics, chemistry, mechanics, mathematics, computer sciences, electronics, law, economics, and management, or philosophy at the University of Rennes 1. This scholarship will be given to students to cover the costs of their study.
The Application Deadline is open.
The International Students Scholarships at the University of Rennes, France 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Biology and environment
- Computer sciences
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Rennes 1 will grant scholarships to the selected candidates to help cover the costs of their applied master’s programs.
The International Students Scholarships at the University of Rennes, France 2022, is primarily for masters level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Students Scholarships at the University of Rennes, France 2022:
- Applicants must intend to spend a year at the University of Rennes 1 in one of the Master 1 and/or Master 2 research programs.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Students can apply for admission using the official website. Students must send a completed Scholarship application form to [email protected] to be considered for the scholarship.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A cover letter prepared in English and explaining why you are interested in the program.
- A full transcript of records as well as a verified copy of previous degrees are required.
- A photocopy of your passport or identification
- Letters of recommendation and other documentation demonstrating your prior accomplishments
- Requirements for Admission: Requires a good command of the English language. The following English language competence examinations must be completed by the students:
- TOEIC – more than 50
- TOEFL – greater than 80
- IELTS – 6
Please click International Students Scholarships at the University of Rennes, France 2022 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Leave a Comment