The International University of Japan is offering tuition fee, stipend, travel allowance, books fees, cost of medical and accident insurance, 2-way tickets etc, to students who are seeking to undertake a degree program at the Institution.
Why choose to study at the International University of Japan? The International University of Japan educates capable young men and women and develops a high level of interdisciplinary and specialized knowledge in them. It also allows the students to enjoy the vibrant Japanese culture as it is situated near the city of Tokyo.
- Applicants must not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants are required to provide GRE or GMAT test scores.
- Applicants must submit English language proficiency proof. TOEFL IBT, IELTS, and TOEIC are accepted.
- TOEFL Paper-based exam – 550
- TOEFL Internet-based exam – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEIC – 800
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Students must sign up on the application portal of IUJ to apply for admission.
Students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Research Topic
- Two Recommendations Letters
- College Certificates and Transcripts
Application Deadline: 24th March 2022.
Leave a Comment