Fordham University is providing an award amount ranging from $1,000 to $10,000 for students in the USA.
This scholarship opportunity will be awarded to entering traditional first-year students who show high academic performance and leadership ability.
- Applicants must be enrolled in any undergraduate degree program at Fordham University.
- Applicants must be domestic and international students.
- Applicants must have a high school transcript, letter of recommendation, and essay.
- Applicants must have a high-school degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Applicants requires TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test results from non-native English-speaking international applicants.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $1,000 to $0,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Application Deadline: 15 January.