This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Jordan Postgraduate Scholarships for International Student the University of Stirling, UK 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial.
- They take all courses at the University of Stirling.
- International students are eligible
- All Postgraduate level students are eligible
Do you wish to finish your master’s degree in the United Kingdom? Then you might look at the University of Stirling’s Postgraduate Jordan Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
This fellowship is available to full-time, on-campus, self-funding Jordanian citizens or Jordanians residing in Jordan at the time of application who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree in the United Kingdom.
Application deadline is open.
The Jordan Postgraduate Scholarships for International Sdent at the University of Stirling, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The chosen candidates will receive a £4,000 annual stipend from the University of Stirling.
The Jordan Postgraduate Scholarships for International Student at the University of Stirling, UK 2023-24, is primarily for Postgraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Jordan Postgraduate Scholarships for International Student at the University of Stirling, UK 2023-24
- You must have obtained a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the University of Stirling for an approved postgraduate teaching course beginning in September 2022 or January 2023.
- For tuition reasons, you must be classified as an international student.
- At the time of application, you must be a Jordanian national or resident in Jordan.
- This scholarship is exclusively open to students who are starting a full-time postgraduate degree program at the University of Stirling.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Jordan Postgraduate Scholarships for International Student at the University of Stirling, UK 2023-24:
- Admission to the university is required in order to apply for the award. As part of the admissions process, students will be automatically identified. This prize does not need a separate application.
- Academic transcripts from your undergraduate school, as well as your graduation certificate, are required documents. If you are still enrolled in school, an interim transcript will suffice, and your university can help you obtain one.
- Copies of your academic credentials or diplomas
- a copy of your undergraduate academic transcript
- One example. This should be a professional reference from someone who is familiar with your job and can vouch for your abilities to pursue postgraduate studies. If you are in your final year of study, this will most likely be an academic (your dissertation supervisor, for example) or an employer if you have been out of school.
- A brief essay on why you wish to take this course as a supporting argument.
- A verified translation of your transcript is required.
- Admission Criteria: Applicants must fulfill the university’s admission and academic requirements.
- If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate your ability to communicate in the English language. Each course page specifies the English language requirements.
- Academic IELTS
- Duolingo English Test (DET)
- TOEFL iBT LanguageCert
- International ESOL B2 (Special Home Edition)
Please click Jordan Postgraduate Scholarships for International Student at the University of Stirling, UK 2023-24, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Leave a Comment