Applications are invited for the Junior Achievement Scholarship which will be provided to individuals who are interested in pursuing a degree program at Babson College, USA.
Why choose to study at Babson College? Babson College is more than a university. It gives the students a life-changing experience that they cherish till the end of time. Students at Babson are welcomed, included, acknowledged, and rewarded for their differences. It gives birth to lifelong learners who grow intentionally to be the best versions of their holistic selves and achieve their collective best.
- Applicants must have participated in Junior Achievement USA to apply for admission and financial aid at Babson.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests that are accepted at Babson:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) examination
- Cambridge Assessment English Qualifications—C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency or C1 Business Higher
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $20,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Method of Application: The applicants can either apply through the official university portal or through the Common Application process. To apply for the scholarship, students must submit a résumé detailing their JA accomplishments and experiences through their applicant status page.
Application Deadline: February 1st, 2022.