This is to bring to your notice the application window for the KAAD Scholarship Application For Developing Countries, Germany 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about KAAD Scholarship Application For Developing Countries, Germany 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- They take all courses at German Universities and Higher Education Institutions
- International students are eligible
- All Masters and PhD applicants are eligible
The postgraduates and academics with professional experience who are interested in postgraduate studies (or research stays) in Germany are targeted by the KAAD scholarships.
Application deadline is June 30, 2023 and Jan 15, 2024
KAAD Scholarship Application For Developing Countries, Germany 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
See also: DAAD EPOS Scholarships for Developing Countries, Germany 2023-24
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Africa, Asia, the Middle East or Latin America. There is a preference for Catholic applicants.
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Benefit for this scholarship was not explicitly disclosed but you can check the application page at the end of this article for full benefit.
KAAD Scholarship Application For Developing Countries, Germany 2023-24 is for Masters and PhD students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the KAAD Scholarship Application For Developing Countries, Germany 2023-24:
- Have a university degree and work experience from your home country;
- Are a Catholic Christian;
- Are from a developing or emerging nation in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, or Latin America;
- Desire to pursue a master’s or PhD at a German university;
- Wish to complete a post-doctoral research project there (2–6 months for established university lecturers) (or generally belong to a Christian denomination).
- If they are suggested by Catholic partners and can demonstrate their dedication to interreligious dialogue, candidates from other religions may apply.
- Speak German fluently before beginning the course of study (KAAD can provide a language course of max. 6 months in Germany).
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- In your region, KAAD collaborates with partner and focal nations. In these nations, there are so-called Partner Committees, and applications are routed via them. For information on eligibility requirements and application processes particular to your region, see the website that applies to you.
- By June 30th, all applications for the September selection must be submitted. By January 15th, all applications for the March selection must be finished.
- For comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, it is crucial to visit the official website (link provided below).
Please click the KAAD Scholarship Application For Developing Countries, Germany 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
KAAD Scholarship Application For Developing Countries, Germany ?
- It is a Masters and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Flinders University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here