Carleton College, USA is offering the Kellogg International Scholarship to non-U.S. citizens who are willing to study at Carleton.
- Applicants must be non-U.S. citizens who are not permanent residents.
- Applicants must submit their applications via the online portals of the college. Students can also submit ACT or SAT scores.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IBT (internet-based TOEFL) – 100 and above
- PBT (paper-based TOEFL) – 600 and above
- CPT (computer-based TOEFL) – 250 and above
- IELTS – 7.0 and above
- Duolingo English Test – 120 and above
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Method of Application: Students can use Common or Coalition Application, or QuestBridge to apply at Carleton. Students must add International Student Financial Aid Application and the Certification of Finances form to be considered for the grant.