Walsh College is awarding the Kulkarni International Students Scholarship to selected international students who want a scholarship to support their study costs at the Institution.
Why choose to study at Walsh College? Walsh College provides a transformative business education that combines theory, application, and professional experience to prepare graduates for successful careers. The college is committed to its mission and passionate in its advocacy as it embraces its diverse society and provides opportunities for all. Walsh operates at the highest level and seeks continuous improvement collaboratively.
- Applicants must have the required GPA.
- Applicants must have a minimum entering cumulative grade point average of 000on a 4.000 scale; all previous college/university-level coursework will be computed in the calculation or an undergraduate degree from a college or university regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Applicants must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL score of 79-80 (internet-based) or 550 written
- MELAB score of 80
- MTELP score of 80
- IELTS score of 6.5
- Duolingo English score of 105
- PTE A score of 53
- Successful completion of Level 112 from ELS Language Centers
- Successful completion of the highest level of ESL program from an accredited U.S. institution
- Successful completion of an English composition course from an accredited U.S. institution
- Completion of a college degree from an accredited English-speaking institution.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Applicants must register on the Application portal of Walsh and submit an admission application. Then, the students must fill out the Walsh Scholarship Form to apply for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 20th May 2022 or 22nd June 2022.