The American University Washington College will be offering scholarship awards to outstanding students who need financial assistance to pursue their academic career.
Applicants are only eligible to only one scholarship category. Applicants are advised to apply early because funds are limited and the award only applies to tuition costs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): American University Washington College of Law, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Name of Institution(s): American University Washington College of Law, USA
Scholarship Worth: 100% Tuition Fee
Number of Scholarship: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Law Scholarship Opportunities at the American University Washington College 2023
this scholarship zaward aims at providing finacial asssiatance to outstanding student and make them become eligible for the scholarship program
Applications will be reviewed by the Human Rights and Humanitarian Law program on a rolling basis. The beneficiaries of the master’s degree (LL.M.) scholarships in Human Rights and Humanitarian Law may assign the scholarship credits only towards the second consecutive program period. Applicants can apply for a maximum of 3 credits during the first year of the program.
Applicants who want to apply for this scholarship program must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be domestic or international student
- Candidates from developing countries or diverse or disadvantaged backgrounds
- Candidates with a clearly demonstrated commitment to public interest or government work after graduation;
- Outstanding students who display academic rigor and dedication to the field of international copyright law
- Outstanding LL.M. students with the potential of becoming leaders in their respective area(s) of interest or practice.
- Merit students who display academic rigor and dedication to the field of public interest.
To become eligible for this scholarship program, applicants are expected to submit their the application to [email protected] and [email protected].
Application Deadline: Not Specified