This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Mary Lou Endowed Scholarship for PhD Students at Texas Tech University, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Mary Lou Endowed Scholarship for PhD Students at Texas Tech University, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- They accept Nursing courses for this scholarship at Texas Tech University
- International students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
As a prospective doctor, nurse, pharmacist, researcher, or other health care worker, you look for a university with the best academic programs, the broadest selection of courses, and cutting-edge research. At TTUHSC, you’ll discover all of these and more. Greetings from your future.
See also: Margaret Sheffield Lutherer Foundation Scholarship at Texas Tech University, USA 2023-24
A scholarship program called the Mary Lou Clements-Mann Endowed Scholarship was created to offer financial support to undergraduate or graduate nursing students. The award was established in Mary Lou Clements-Mann’s honor, a pioneer in nursing education and a professor of nursing.
Application deadline is July 2, 2023.
Mary Lou Endowed Scholarship for PhD Students at Texas Tech University, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
Mary Lou Endowed Scholarship for PhD Students at Texas Tech University, USA 2023-24 is for PhD students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Mary Lou Endowed Scholarship for PhD Students at Texas Tech University, USA 2023-24:
- PhD student enrolled full-time
- 3.0 required GPA
- Letter of Support from Faculty Nomination
- Research area: either cancer, immunology, or infectious diseases
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Enrollment in an accredited nursing program: Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited nursing program at the undergraduate or graduate level, or have plans to do so.
- Financial need must be proven by submitting a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or other financial aid documentation by applicants.
- Academic success: Candidates must have an outstanding academic record and a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Nursing commitment: Candidates must show a nursing commitment in their personal statement, extracurricular involvement, and academic performance.
- Citizenship or lawful permanent residence in the United States is a requirement for applicants.
Please click the Mary Lou Endowed Scholarship for PhD Students at Texas Tech University, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Mary Lou Endowed Scholarship for PhD Students at Texas Tech University, USA ?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Texas Tech University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here