Barry University is providing a fantastic merit-based scholarship program, with awards up to $17,000 based upon your cumulative GPA and standardized test scores, available if you are a full-time degree-seeking student.
The scholarship program aims to encourage highly skilled and motivated overseas students who want to pursue their undergraduate degrees in the USA.
- You must be a full-time degree-seeking student.
- You must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- You must improve English proficiency before being admitted into an undergraduate-level program in Barry University:
- TOEFL internet-based: 60 or below
- TOEFL paper-based: 499 or below
- IELTS: 5.9 or below
- Duolingo English Test: 84 or below
- PTE Academic Score: 43 or below
Application Deadline: November 15
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: Up to $17,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned