This is to bring to your notice the application window for Miriam J. Kelley Michigan State University Grant for Africans, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Miriam J. Kelley Michigan State University Grant for Africans, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They accept all courses for this scholarship at the Michigan State University
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible for the Michigan State University Grant.
A minimum of two grants of up to $1,000 can be made by the Michigan State University Scholarship each year. The caliber of the proposals and the resources available in the fiscal year in which funds are sought for spending determine the number of awards made and the actual award sums.
Proposals may ask for funding for tuition or for additional educational costs like doing research or completing a dissertation. Also taken into account are personal, family, and educational costs. Also taken into consideration are requests for a portion of the cost to attend a professional conference.
Application deadline is July 15, 2023.
Miriam J. Kelley Michigan State University Grant for Africans, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- At least two grants of up to $1,000 can be made each year by the Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship.
- The caliber of the proposals and the resources available in the fiscal year in which funds are proposed for spending determine the number of awards awarded and the actual award amounts.
Miriam J. Kelley Michigan State University Grant for Africans, USA 2023-24 is for Undergraduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Miriam J. Kelley Michigan State University Grant for Africans, USA 2023-24:
- Africans are required to apply.
- African students at Michigan State University who are in excellent academic standing are required to apply. (The award places a focus on improving women’s educational opportunities)
- Students on a temporary visa attending Michigan State University should apply.
- Candidates must outline the elements that indicate their possibility of going back to their nation of origin.
- Candidates must have a track record of success in achieving their educational objectives and the confidence to pursue new chances to improve their education.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Send applications to the Office for International Students and Scholars, 103 International Centre, if you’re interested in the Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program. Two sections make up the application: a narrative and two letters of support.
- General explanation of the applicant’s educational objectives and how the planned activities will contribute to achieving those objectives (what you will do, why, where, and with whom).
- The activities’ specific goal and the potential long- or short-term advantages for the student and their nation of origin.
- Budget summary outlining anticipated costs of the activities and additional funds from the institution or outside sources that the student will receive throughout the time period of these activities.
- Part II: Letters of support
- It is necessary to provide two supporting letters, one from the applicant’s adviser or chairman and the other from one of the applicant’s teachers.
- Click here for the application form
Please click the Miriam J. Kelley Michigan State University Grant for Africans, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Miriam J. Kelley Michigan State University Grant for Africans, USA 2023-24 ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Michigan State University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here