Fempower joins the world in honoring women’s accomplishments in #breaking the bias in the digital economy. This special month, Miss.Africa Digital a.k.a Fempower has extended its call for the application of its sixth round of Seed Fund inviting Women in Tech across Africa to apply.
- Current resident of an African country in Continental Africa
- Individuals (at least 18 years of age), or a representative of a non-governmental organization (NGO) or social enterprise based in Africa.
- Demonstrated experience conducting activities supporting women and girls in computer science or STEM fields
- Commitment to developing and contributing to a virtual community for supporting women and girls initiative
- Projects eligible for grant funding include, but are not limited to:
- Computer science workshops and training for women and girls.
- Early incubation of female tech entrepreneurs
- Programming and app development programs
- Hackathons and coding boot camps for girls
A unique award for the most outstanding winning initiative to start or expand their capacity
1st receives 5,000 USD
2nd and 3rd receive 1,000 USD each
DCA Academy Boot Camp Accelerator
6 weeks of tailored support and training for scaling to enable them successfully launch or expand their initiative to increase their digital opportunities in tech-related inventions, training, and leadership roles
The Seed Fund Impact Award will also offer the 1st Winner a Media Package worth 1000 USD.
Unlimited access to the FemPower Digital Portal comprising of former winners and alumni as well as other girls and women community members.
The Seed Fund Impact Award will facilitate meetups and symposiums, capacity building support, and advisory and market linkages of members and participants to network and exchange ideas.
Access to Expert Coaching and Mentorship from DCA Digital Academy experts to produce tangible enhancement in terms of career development and talent mobility.
Application Deadline: April 15th, 2022
For More Information: