MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 MTN ICT & Business Skills Training Initiative Program
- The MTN ICT and Business Skills Training is an initiative of the MTN Foundation aimed at building the capacity of young people between the ages of 18 and 35 in the area of ICT and Entrepreneurship Skills to enhance their entrepreneurial and employability abilities.
- Four phases of this initiative have been implemented since its inception in 2018 and 3,052 youths have been trained successfully across 10 states (Oyo, Kano, Imo, Nasarawa, Rivers, Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Borno, Kaduna and Katsina). This was achieved in partnership with Google, Oracle, KPMG, IBM, Digital Bridge Institute and Cisco.
- The fifth phase is planned for young entrepreneurs who reside and operate small businesses in Adamawa, Anambra, Cross River, Jigawa, Kogi and Lagos States.
- Free training for 3,000 participants
- Equipment grant of N40,000,000 for 200 people.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicant should:
Click here to apply online