Oracle for Startups offers the opportunity for fledgling businesses to experience the benefits of cloud computing at affordable prices, while supporting their growth with a comprehensive program of complementary go-to-market features.
To fuel the growth of startups across Africa, Oracle is providing extra resources and support to technology startups. Cloud credits of up to $10,000 per startup are available as well as hands-on technical support, executive mentoring, go-to-market resources, and customer engagements.
- Startups must have been founded within the last 10 years, and have a functioning website or public profile and LinkedIn profile of the applicant
- Must be a registered startup business in Africa
- Startups must be associated with one or more of the following: accelerators, seed/venture capital firms, and startup enabling organizations/initiatives
- Startups who have already graduated from the Oracle for Startups program, public companies, existing Oracle customers (including their subsidiaries) and Oracle Partner Network members are not eligible for this offer
- The initiative is open to net-new startups from 01 February 2022 and is valid for two years from the enrollment date
If you need further information or have additional questions, you can reach out directly to Jewelle Kimotho at [email protected].
For More Information:
Leave a Comment