Kutztown University is providing an award amount of $26,000 with a 40% reduction applied to base tuition for the academic year 2022-2023 in the USA.
Why study at the Kutztown University of Pennsylvania? The university is committed to making a positive difference in the lives of children and youth in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania by preparing highly trained professional educators. It includes a unique range of excellent undergraduate and graduate programmes that prepare students for successful careers.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time and remain in good academic standing, and complete no less than 24 new credits each academic year to keep this discount.
- Applicants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Applicants must have to meet the following:
- IELTS: 6.5 Overall Score
- TOEFL: 79 internet-based test
- PTE: 53 Overall Score
- Duolingo English Test: 105 Overall Score
- SAT: Evidence-Based Reading and Writing score of 560 (KU School Code 2653)
- ACT: 21 English/Writing Score (KU School Code 3706)
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
Value of Award: $26,000 with 40% reduction
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: All eligible international undergraduate students who apply for admissions in undergraduate degree coursework at the Kutztown University.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2022