The Pathway to Victoria Scholarship has been made possible by funding from the Victorian Government through Study Melbourne. It is available to new commencing international students with a packaged offer letter.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be a new commencing student and had accepted a packaged pathway offer letter progressing to Vocational Education (VE) or Higher Education (HE) program (principal program).
- have a principal program commencing between Feb 2022 and July 2023 intake
- have a valid packaged CoEs or student visa at the commencement of the first pathway program
- not be a currently enrolled RMIT student
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor’s degree or Masters by coursework
Value of Awards: AU$2,500
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application:
- Submit an application to study at RMIT
- Receive and accept a packaged pathway offer letter to study at RMIT to commence in July 2021 intake or onwards with a principal program commencing between Feb 2022 and July 2023 intake
- Complete an Expression of Interest