Philadelphia Injury Lawyers is awarding an exciting opportunity to help the future generation of Philadelphia medical malpractice lawyers with their education expenses. The Scholarship will be based on an essay competition with a topic focused on medical malpractice law.
2022 Essay Topic (Max 1500 words) : Birth injuries are considered one of the most serious type of personal injury and are among the highest judgments in any type of injury case. When determining damages in birth injury cases, should Courts allow a projection of the injured baby’s future lost income over the course of an entire lifetime? Why or why not? Should the same damages rule apply in wrongful death of newborns?
- Applicants can be both graduate/law students and undergraduate students seeking to go to law school in the future.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. undergraduate or graduate-level program.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $500
Method of Application:
- All submissions should be emailed to [email protected]
- All submissions should contain the authors name, address, phone number, current major and college.
- All submissions must be in .pdf format
Application Deadline: July 31, 2022.