This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Poland Government Scholarships For International Students At Jan Dlugosz University, Poland 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is full
- They take all courses at Jan Dlugosz University
- International students are eligible
- All Postgraduate and Graduate students are eligible
International students who study full-time in accordance with the laws that apply to Polish nationals are exempt from paying tuition fees. Fees are levied for extramural studies, which are governed by the Rector of Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa’s Directive.
The Application Deadline is open.
The Poland Government Scholarships For International Students At Jan Dlugosz University, Poland 2023-24, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international, and it is only available for the course below:
See also: Uggla Family Scholarships at London School of Economics and Political Science, UK 2023-24
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries except Poland
Scholarship Award Benefit
International students can apply for the following types of government-funded assistance:
- 1 grant for upkeep
- 2 special assistance grant for handicapped people
- 3 monetary assistance
- 4 Rector’s Scholarships are available to the finest students.
The Rector’s Scholarship for the brightest students is only open to residents of the EU, Swiss Confederation, or EFTA member states.
The Poland Government Scholarships For International Students At Jan Dlugosz University, Poland 2023-24, is primarily for Postgraduate and Graduate level programs at Jan Dlugosz University.
Number of Awards
Also check: International Scholarships for at Warsaw University of Technology, Poland 2022-23
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship program:
- International students who enroll in first, second, or long cycle studies in accordance with the rules applicable to non-Polish citizens must pay a tuition fee of 6600 PLN per year, which must be paid in two installments, according to a directive issued by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education on October 12, 2016.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
Please click Poland Government Scholarships For International Students At Jan Dlugosz University, Poland 2023-24, to begin your application
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Poland Government Scholarships at Jan Dlugosz University, Poland ?
- It is an Postgraduate and Graduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Jan Dlugosz University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Leave a Comment