University of Greenwich is happy to offer scholarship award to high performing students who wish to enroll for Postgraduate Research Award at the University.
University of Greenwich Postgraduate Research Scholarship will be providing an award is within the range of £15,285 awarded to international students. For this scholarship scheme applicants are given a project to work on which is to solve mechanistic models of disease spreading with the aim of finding relationships between spatially dependent parameters and the spread of infectious diseases by investigating the lattice Boltzmann Modelling of Disease Outbreaks (Covid-19) and construct stochastic lattice Boltzmann equations (LBEs).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Greenwich – UK
Name of Intuitions: University of Greenwich – UK
Award Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: £15,285
Number of Scholarship: Not Specified
Study Level: Masters & PhD
Nationality: International students
Applicants who are interested in this program must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
- The scholarship is available for masters & PhD program in Liberal Arts and Sciences offered by the University.
- This scholarship may require Academic Technology Approval Scheme approval for the successful candidate if from outside of the EU/EEA.
- A PhD project research proposal that is related to the research area
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions. and demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- For those whose first language is not English and/or if from a country where English is not the majority spoken language (as recognized by the UKBA), a language proficiency score of at least IELTS 6.5 (in all elements of the test) or an equivalent UK VISA and Immigration secure English Language Test is required, unless the degree above was taught in English and obtained in a majority English speaking country, e.g. UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, etc, as recognised by the UKBA.
- Applicants must have a Scholarship Reference Number (Ref)– included in the personal statement section together with your personal statement as to why you are applying
- Applicants must have research proposal related to the subject topic and a CV including 2 referees
- Academic qualification certificates/transcripts and IELTs/English Language certificate if you are an international applicant or if English is not your first language or you are from a country where English is not the majority spoken language as defined by the UK Border Agency.
Interested applicants are must apply online for the scholarship lprogram. Applicants are to upload to the qualification section of the application form. Attachments must be a PDF format. Before submitting your application you are encouraged to liaise with the Lead Supervisor on the details above. No other form of application will be considered.
Application Deadline: Not Specified