The University of Oxford, UK is awarding the Rhodes Trust Global Scholarships to outstanding students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution. This is a global scholarship opportunity and it will be eligible to applicants all over the world.
This scholarship covers Oxford University course fees, as well as providing an annual stipend. For the 2021/22 academic year, the stipend is £17,310 per annum (£1,442.50 per month) from which Scholars pay all living expenses, including accommodation. Please note – this is not sufficient to cover partners or dependents.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants must;
- be from any country of the world.
- reached their 18th birthday and not have passed their 24th birthday on 1 October in the year of application.
- have completed a Bachelor’s degree
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Value of Award: Fully funded
Duration of Award:
- The basic tenure of the Scholarship is two years, subject always to satisfactory academic performance and personal conduct. In certain cases, at the discretion of the Academic Committee of the Rhodes Trust and the
Rhodes Trustees, Scholars may apply for the third year of Scholarship to complete the DPhil,
- The Rhodes Scholarship is for not less than two years.
Method of Application: Click Here to Begin Application Process
Application Deadline: 1st August 2022